Mitsubishi Heavy Industries ceiling cassettes are some of the slimmest on the market, with the unique design of the DC fan motors. This compact deign allows easily installation and integration.
A versatile solution for a wide variety of commercial spaces, such as fitness centers, retail shops, small to medium offices, cafes, restaurants and more, the single and three-phase models range in capacity from 1.0 Ton to 4.5 Ton.
The units are designed with a built-in drain pump as standard and have Blue Fin coating on the condenser unit for improved corrosion protection in coastal areas or extreme weather conditions.
The Clean Air Function, which traps and removes air borne dust and allergens, and the ability to set the direction of each individual louvre provides users with a personalized experience and healthy indoor air quality.
The Mitsubishi heavy duty AC come with a copper condenser coil to help the machines last for a long time. Find new cassette ac and get lowest price quotes on Electro-Ref Tech.
Product Key Feature’s:
• 7-Day 24 HR Programmable Timer
• Two on/off settings each day
• Different temperature for each set period
• External timer/BMS switching for Group (up to 16 units)
• Wall Controller – hard wired
• Integral temperature sensor
• Slim 270mm Construction
• Infra-red wireless controller optional
• INVERTER technology
• Low profile attractive grey/white fascia panel
• Improved anti-smudge air discharge
• Low ambient control included
• Auto re-start after power interruption
• Reduced sound levels
• Long pipe-runs up to 50 Meters
• High C.O.P
• Integrated condensate pump
A++ Rated energy product
Cassette Heat Pumps for Commercial & Residential Applications. Ideal for large open plan areas, or irregular shaped rooms. High efficiency with low noise levels.